The content of this blog is the creator's own thoughts and does not represent the views or opinions of the Peace Corps or the United States Government. I would also like to apologize for all my spelling and grammatical errors... there will be a lot.

Friday, October 8, 2010

We have contact with placement!

Came home from work to find placement office contacted me for follow up information! I'm a bit too excited about this. Just E-mailed my undated Resume, scanned transcript (not sure if that is okay but I figure it was worth a shot), and some info about my HIV and AIDS experience since original application. I'm so close to the end of this application and it makes me happy. I hate that it is a holiday Monday so I have to wait until till later next week to find out if I need more info. Could this mean that an invitation will be coming soon? Fingers crossed!

No comments: