The content of this blog is the creator's own thoughts and does not represent the views or opinions of the Peace Corps or the United States Government. I would also like to apologize for all my spelling and grammatical errors... there will be a lot.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Possibilities?

Still waiting to hear ANYTHING from placement office. I looked around and it seems to be either something that happens right away or not for months. Just trying to not check my E-mail ten times a day...

Due to boredom I decided to play around on the peace corps wiki calculator and do a bit of cross referencing with departure dates. I found a good amount of posted programs leaving in Jan/Feb for community development.



















Looks pretty promising! I was nominated for Southern Africa so its narrowed down to Zambia, South Africa, Namibia, and Malawi. I'd prefer South Africa or Namibia, but I wouldn't mind going to somewhere like Thailand. Honestly I'd be happy to go anywhere, I only wish the programs were still open in countries like India or Turkey. Now back to the waiting game!

No comments: