The content of this blog is the creator's own thoughts and does not represent the views or opinions of the Peace Corps or the United States Government. I would also like to apologize for all my spelling and grammatical errors... there will be a lot.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Woah Where Did Training Go?

Hey there readers (the 2 of you), long time no write. We are currently traveling through Lusaka and were given a bit of time to go enjoy the internet. So what happened since I last posted?

I am officially posted! I will be spending the next 2 years in... Lumpama! Now where is Lumpama you ask? It is in central province just a short 15k bike ride from the town Serenje. The best part is that the branch of Bemba spoken there is called Lala, so officially I live in Lala-land... awesome.

We just got back from visiting our sites and I have to say I'm in love! My house is amazing and huge. 3 rooms, plus the batha, cimbusu and N'saka. I live on and next to a moutain and I'm only meters away from my school. I want to write more but I am running out of time, pictures will come soon! Anyway I hope everyone is doing well, I miss you all. Wish me luck on my Language test next week!

I also wrote up a new page about what to mail me please look at it! My address has changed and is now...

Musi Lisa A. Kilic/PCV
Peace Corps
Po Box 850010
Serenje, Zambia

Oh and since I am long over due from photographs you can look at them here!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2086729&id=46603708&l=4cb6d763d7

No comments: