The content of this blog is the creator's own thoughts and does not represent the views or opinions of the Peace Corps or the United States Government. I would also like to apologize for all my spelling and grammatical errors... there will be a lot.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Offically PCV!

Alright! I am happy to announce that I am not longer a PCT (peace corps trainee) I am a PCV (Peace Corps Volunteer)! We swore in as volunteers yesterday morning, at the ambassadors house. It was fun, interesting speeches, following by an entertaining night. Today has been spent traveling to the Central Provincial House. Which is where I am currently updating from, with an adorable kitten sitting on my lap. Because of Easter we aren't being posted until Tuesday. Shopping has to be done, and trust me I have a long list... I'll eventually post more but I'm tired.

1 comment:

Ms. Hawkins said...

Congratulations. I am very proud of you. Grandma & Grandpa & I put together a few things and mailed it out Monday April 25 from Florida. Hope this package actually gets to you !!! THe PO said it would be there in 3 - 5 days!!!!

Love Mom